On this episode of Terror House Radio, Matt Forney welcomes T.J. Martinell to the show to discuss his novella The Pilgrim’s Digress, forthcoming from Terror House Press. They also discuss the Puritanical nature of corporate domination, dystopian fiction, the future of civilization, and much more.
Listen and download below:
Watch the show on YouTube by clicking here.
Terror House Radio debuts every Tuesday afternoon at 5PM Eastern/2PM Pacific. To listen to new episodes as soon as they air, you can subscribe via the following platforms:
To support the show and have your comments read on air, send us a Streamlabs tip by clicking here. Tips will be read on the next episode. You can also follow us on Twitter and Telegram, where we will announce upcoming episodes so you can send in tips before we record.
- T.J.’s articles at Terror House Magazine
- The Pilgrim’s Digress excerpts at Terror House Magazine
- T.J.’s website
- T.J.’s YouTube channel
- T.J.’s Twitter page
- T.J.’s Instagram page
- T.J.’s Facebook page
- T.J.’s SoundCloud page
- “The Dystopian Genre is Dead“
- “Das Woke Capital“
- “Why Protestants Struggle in Literature“
Terror House Radio is hosted by Matt Forney and Bryden Proctor, produced by Bryden Proctor, and presented by Jugs. Intro/outro music “Backstab Him in the Face” by Meme Extremist.
- Matt’s articles on Terror House Magazine
- Matt’s website
- Bryden’s articles on Terror House Magazine
- Bryden’s website
- Meme Extremist’s Bandcamp page
- Matt’s YouTube channel
- Bryden’s YouTube channel
- Bryden’s Instagram page
- Matt’s DLive channel
- Bryden’s DLive channel
- Matt’s Anchor page
- The Perfume Nationalist’s Patreon page
- Jugs’ Twitter page
- Meme Extremist’s Twitter page
- Matt’s Telegram page